We take environmental stewardship and sustainability seriously. That’s why so much thought went into our new, 100% recyclable packaging. TASK TOOLS sustainable packaging maximizes materials, minimizes waste, and is re-usable and/or re-saleable whenever possible.
Power Tool Accessory Sandwich Blisters
• Paperboard contains up to 30% post-consumer waste
• 100% RPET blisters are easily recycled, do not leach toxins, and biodegrade quicker than other plastics (RPET = recycled polyethylene terephthalate, commonly known as polyester)
• 100% vegetable-based inks used in printing, releasing up to 36% less Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) than traditional petroleum-based inks
• Less energy to assemble than skin-pack or clamshell
• Tear-resistant package protects the product from damage and provides improved security on the retail shelf versus skin
Abrasives Sleeves & Boxes
• All paperboard contains post-consumer waste and comes from sources that are certified to be from sustainably managed sources.
• 100% vegetable-based inks used in printing, releasing up to 36% less Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) than traditional petroleum-based inks.